A meeting place for rose breeders.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:01 pm
- Location: Seattle, USDA-8b, Sunset-5
I'm so excited. My first bloom of my first year hybridizing. So much fun!
R. 'Claire Austin' x R. chinensis 'Mutabilis'
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 am
Very nice Sarah! And I'm really glad to see you're working with Mutabilis.
- Posts: 1108
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:54 pm
Very nice, love the color.
]Jackie, SoCal., zone 9b,coastal foothills
- Posts: 5245
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm
- Location: Zone 9b Central California, Sunset Zone 15
California Central Coast
USDA Zone 9b
Sunset Zone 15
Cooler inland coastal valley with strong marine influence
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:21 am
Good job! You are hooked now!
Katy TX Zone 9A
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm
Love the colors in this flower!
Dane from Belgium
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 pm
Sarah - that first bloom is always special. This one is just lovely, love that soft apricot color. I hope that you are making some crosses right now during the first bloom cycle. All the best to you in your hybridizing.