RHA Newsletter coming your way!

A meeting place for rose breeders.
bvanderhoek

RHA Newsletter coming your way!

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 pm

The (very) long-awaited next RHA Newsletter is on its way to you! Larry Peterson has handed over the duty of printing and mailing to Andy Vanable, and I think you will be pleased with the continuity of the high-quality printed Newsletter. One "oops" that has been corrected in the digital version is a misspelling. Jon Johns should be John Jons. The digital Newsletter is available on the members-only portion of the website, and you will eventually get an e-mail with a handy link. The system sends them out in batches so that they are not misidentified as spam, so it may take a while for everyone to get the e-mail. Here is the cover of the current issue.

[attachment=0]RHA Newsletter Cover February 2020.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
RHA Newsletter Cover February 2020.jpg

Rob Byrnes

Re: RHA Newsletter coming your way!

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 am

Thank you Betsy. I look forward to reading the John Jelinek article. He was a very nice and generous guy that created some beautiful roses.
Rob Byrnes

Historic Village of Roebling, NJ Zone 7a
On the right bank of the Delaware River

bvanderhoek

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 am

Hi everyone. Some people have been experiencing problems accessing the Newsletter online. We have gotten to the bottom of the problem and it was...me! Apparently I clicked the wrong access box when I uploaded the Newsletter file. Our wonderful webmaster Don has resolved the problem so that all members should be able to log in and have access to the current Newsletter and all previous issues, as is proper. My apologies for this problem!

Larry Davis

Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Are batches of newsletters still on their way? Or am I non-renewed? @ weeks and counting.