HUMAN AND ANIMAL HEALTH Some Hematological and Non-Specific Immune Responses of Rosehip (Rosa canina) - Fed Russian Stu

A meeting place for rose breeders.
henry kuska

HUMAN AND ANIMAL HEALTH Some Hematological and Non-Specific Immune Responses of Rosehip (Rosa canina) - Fed Russian Stu

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:23 am

Title: "Hematological and Non-Specific Immune Responses of Rosehip (Rosa canina) - Fed Russian Sturgeon (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii Brandt & Ratzeburg, 1833) to Mycobacterium salmoniphilum"

See:

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S15 ... ci_arttext

jbergeson

Re: HUMAN AND ANIMAL HEALTH Some Hematological and Non-Specific Immune Responses of Rosehip (Rosa canina) - Fed Russian

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Now that's interesting.

I wonder if they ground up the seeds with the hips.

Makes me want to drink some rose hip tea.

lafllin

Re: HUMAN AND ANIMAL HEALTH Some Hematological and Non-Specific Immune Responses of Rosehip (Rosa canina) - Fed Russian

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 am

I've been on a rosehip tea kick this season. Ive purchased the Alvita brand, they use Rosa Canina and it tastes great. I think it has really been a health benefit this flu season. The tea has really renewed my interest in hybridizing fruiting edible roses. I'm just wondering if there is any reading material on this? thanks :)

Larry Davis

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:44 pm

Nyblom and associates in Scandanavia did a lot with trying to commercialize various caninae. There are also papers from Turkey, mainly in Acta Horticulturae I think. (That's a series of books publishing papers from various European meetings.)